Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justshootme84

• Oscar

• Freak

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
hey we are finally getting some votes but of course it would be a three way tie. so if i were you guys i would start posting trying to get people to change there votes. my vote is staying i mean he has the same type as i do and he has a shaker assembly. that is cool as sheet. but yes a do like freaks as well that was a great resto from the flipped over bronco he started with.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
SHAKER HOOD & INTAKE!!!

I had to modify a kit from a Ford Falcon XY-GT 351W from Australia to fit the Bronco!!! It's one-of-a-kind!!!

74416&toggle=fullsize&filename=thwbronco14.jpg

21163&toggle=fullsize&filename=thwbronco20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freak

Reaction score
Ok,here's the comparaison.

74435&toggle=fullsize&filename=thwbronco11.jpg

d=120950&toggle=fullsize&filename=DSC00265.jpg

Justshootme84,I think me you and Gunner are the only one's watching the voteing

=74427&toggle=fullsize&filename=thwbronco2.jpg

d=121053&toggle=fullsize&filename=DSC00267.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
yeah i believe we are but as it stands right now randy is in the lead by one vote. and the voting ends friday.

oh yeah by the way my name is josh i just didnt want to put it as my screen name.

and did you guys see my 6" body lift in the how to section that i just kept bull ******** through? this punk flash 69 was trying to start an arguement with me. when anyone in their right mind could see i was just messing around with the things i was saying.

4xfan78

Reaction score
Freak thats a SWEET bronco. Do you take it offroad, I would be afraid to take it mudding and hurting that wonderful paint job. $-)

freak

Reaction score
This one's show,no mud.With an occasional stoplight to stoplight race.It's pretty cool when you beat a car that dosen't expect it.

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Where's MY muddin' pics??? I have a few, but not able to scan them and upload into my gallery. They're not digital...

I like Freak's Bronco, too. That's why I nominated him. I'm going out of town until next Monday, so I'll see then who's the winner!!! B)

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
ok i guess we will extend this vote one last time. all votes must be in by monday. this gives the weekend warriors time to place thier votes. on monday i will tally the votes and announce the winner.

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
OK looks like Randy's SHAKER bronco wins the feature truck. i am going to get a hold of dana to see if he will put it up on the home page.

CONGRATS to randy.

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
this is going to be a quarterly thing because not enough people vote. we already have it for this quarter and his truck isnt even up there yet. so the next voting will begin in october.

Flash69

Reaction score
I gave Freak my vote.Nice truck Freak..Hey Gunner like i said I have kids as old as you. You can call me Punk or whatever you want.I have been into broncos for years.

Justshootme84

Reaction score
You last two dudes are a tad too late on the voting, since this poll was closed awhile back by Gunner. Be sure to vote for your favorite next time, though!!!

Flash69

Reaction score
When does voting start again?What do you say i was a day late and a dollar short .You have a nice ride too Justshootme84.Very nice.Tough Decisions.Mine is in the Gallery.I need to post some more Pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar