Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justshootme84

• Oscar

• Freak

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Yeah, Flash, you were a little slow on the draw ther pardner!!! I nominated Freak's rig, it is the best 78/79 I've ever seen. Next round of voting for FT is in the Fall.

Flash69

Reaction score
Thank you there Sir, ill try to keep up with it next time.Yes that is definately the nicest 78/79 ive ever seen also.Yours aint no slouch either,Like i said tough decisions.

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
Like i said at the end of this voting session. this is going to be a quarterly thing because we couldnt get much participation so the voting will start again in October and just becasue freak was nominated this time and didnt win he can be nominated next time.

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
Ok I voted but sorry more people don't get in on this I've been very busy trying to sell our house. oh this is my truck yes its dirty just got done playing in the mud

Harry__s_Photos_066.jpg

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Lets start this topic over and start voting for the next feature truck

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
dana and randy havent even got randy's truck up their as the feature truck yet and you already want to start over? that wouldnt be fair to randy to not have any time up their and already have a replacement. there is nothing wrong with doing it quarterly. one to give dana enough time to actually get the feature truck up on the site and two to give the winner a little time to be recognized. geepers people so impatient

Ktomek06

Reaction score
O sorry, I didn't know you guys wanted to do that. Yes, definatly wait till he can post it up there! :)>-

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Yeah, Kyle, give me some air!!! Haha, j/k. I sent like 40 pics to admin (Dana) and he's hard at work getting an article together. Let's go muddin' in the meantime!!!

darren

Reaction score
>:) hi guys you all have nice broncos mind you anyone who drives one should be proud i know i am i love my 79 bronco here are some pic of minedarrens_truck2.jpg

darrens_truck.jpg

darren

Reaction score
i just add them for show they pop right ouit when yo uneed to turn them on they are made out of thin stanless steel.

yusuebronko2_86

Reaction score
i voted for freak's, because it is the best overall looking, since he put so much effort into detail, BUT IT WAS A HARD, CLOSE DECISION!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke