Upgrade Your Bronco with New Oracle Lighting Halo Rings and Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARiD

Reaction score
d-flush-style-tail-lights-for-new-bronco-collage_0.jpg

It’s just a few months ago the new Ford Bronco appeared to be an unattainable dream. The fans of the classic SUV were eager to get their hands on the redesigned version, and now it became a reality. The leading aftermarket companies, such as Oracle Lighting, have already come up with tonnes of custom parts and accessories designed to make your new Bronco even better.

Today, Oracle Lighting is thrilled to introduce the revolutionary flush mount LED tail light design. It minimizes protrusion from the body when compared to the factory tail lights, reducing the risk of damage during trail riding. They have powerful LED reverse lights to solve your problems with backing up at night. Click the link below to learn more.

Oracle Introduced LED Halo Rings and Flush Style Tail Lights for New Bronco​

ngs-and-flush-style-tail-lights-for-new-bronco-1_0.jpg
ngs-and-flush-style-tail-lights-for-new-bronco-2_0.jpg
ngs-and-flush-style-tail-lights-for-new-bronco-3_0.jpg

To browse the full catalog of Oracle Lighting products, use the link below:

Give our sales team a call at 800.505.3274 (Toll-Free) or 1.609.642.4700 (International) and we'll answer all your questions.

Last edited:

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I think they look goofy looking . How about adding eye lash,s too. hahaha
I followed a new bronco down the road the other day and for awhile . Thought in was a Chevy Tracker. The tail lights reminded me of a tracker and told my niece.

chrlsful

Reaction score
just turboed a (GM/Zuki) Tracker. It is of the manafacturer name "Geo". There is a lot of varation in there Samuri, Tacker and so forth (and all by the same 2, 3 companies).

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Try to get a 2 door (real) model. It's still a 'unattainable dream'.....unless your willing to sacrifice your 1st-born, etc.
Otherwise, settle for just another Ute.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Try to get a 2 door (real) model. It's still a 'unattainable dream'.....unless your willing to sacrifice your 1st-born, etc.
Try Northside -in Summersville,W.Va. I came buy their the other day and they had some--don,t know the exact amount,but they do have them. They also sale-Jeep,s buicks,

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Jimbo Call Mid-State Ford in Summersville,W.Va and ask for Kaitlan. Her phone number is 304-407-4618--I talked to her and told her--if you bought one--give her the credit. Good luck

Jimbo26

Reaction score
Thanks, but No thanks!
The 91 I'm doing the rehab on is Paid for, title in hand.
I have enuf bills otherwise.
Last time I went to a dealership & inquired about 2 units on the lot, they were asking $70k & $80k respectively.
When I can spec one out with the online builder at about the same trim level for $45k, to me that says 'price gouging'.
No desperado for any Stealership here.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks, but No thanks!
The 91 I'm doing the rehab on is Paid for, title in hand.
I have enuf bills otherwise.
Last time I went to a dealership & inquired about 2 units on the lot, they were asking $70k & $80k respectively.
When I can spec one out with the online builder at about the same trim level for $45k, to me that says 'price gouging'.
No desperado for any Stealership here.
You got that right. I just got a call from Summersville and they did not have any 2 door,s. Just think what 1 payment and the increase on your insurance would be? Your better off with what you have and put some in it--to have yours looking new--WILL NOT COST ANY WHERE NEAR WAHT THEY ARE ASK. Plus go on line and read the problems people are having with the and Ford is not doing anything to help fix their vehicles. One a guy bought and as soon as he got on the main highway. The windshield fell out. Things like that-people will start saying --fix or repair daily. Ford id doing their customers wrong.

ryeder

Reaction score
I wouldn't install these ugly lights on any vehicle. And those thin profile tires on extra large rims ain't very appealing either. I'll stick with old school.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I got me some of the half moons people used to put on their headlights. WHEN ? AND? If I live long enough and get them on the road I,ll put them on. I also have them old Thrush alumium side pipes . Thinking about putting a set on one.. Can,nt believe what people are paying for them. I have three sets.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
just turboed a (GM/Zuki) Tracker. It is of the manafacturer name "Geo". There is a lot of varation in there Samuri, Tacker and so forth (and all by the same 2, 3 companies).
A friend of mine has had several of them.He still has one and tried to get me to buy one . Told me they are 4 wheel drive-4 cylinder and easy on gas. I told him I have a 67 Jeep in the same catagory.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWBronco1996