Top Ten...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigNasty

SquirrelBait
Reaction score
things to do when your broncos busted...

#10. Pour sugar in your neighbors Chevys gas tank...

#9. Call the Ford parts guy, begging for free parts..

#8. Pour sugar in your other neighbors Dodges gas tank...

#7. Ride the battery operated BigFoot truck on display at Walmart...

#6. Pour sugar in that BigFoot trucks battery..

#5. Hope for rain and mud and realize it doesn't really matter now anyways...

#4. Soup up grannys hoveround...

#3. Wait til grannys asleep (around 5pm..) and steal her hoveround for mudding...

#2. Drive everyone nuts with Top Ten Lists..

And the #1 thing to do when your broncos busted..

Degrease and paint the engine bay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

bay2.jpg

bay3.jpg

bay4.jpg

tagto138

Reaction score
paint all components that have nothing to do with it be busted; while waiting on someone to fix the rest. sorry had a few drinks and couldn't resist

Windchaser

Reaction score
#12- go to the gravel pit and get ya a few buckets of mud, go back to your house, push your truck into the yard and throw the mud on the truck. Then sit and smile proudly while other 4x4 owners look envious upon your truck and all its mighty mudding capabilities. :D/

#11- sit at intersections and flip off the morons driving the rice cakes (aka civics, eclipses, etc.)

OP
OP
B

BigNasty

SquirrelBait
Reaction score
#11- sit at intersections and flip off the morons driving the rice cakes (aka civics, eclipses, etc.)
I used to find it funny to have those cars rev up at lights beside my T/A, especially when they had the vroom vroom tips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now I find it hilarious, especially when they are waxed off the line and to the next light by me in the Bronco :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23