Tires Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
It's possible to fit 39's with a 6+3 or 9" total lift. To fit 44's, you need about 16-18" of total lift. Not too practical for the half-ton axles, especially the front TTB.

andydic

Reaction score
First of all is your bronco stock? You need atleast 16 in to lift it. They don't make lift kits that big. You are going to need something custom to go that big. You will only be able to fit 38's under a 9in lift. Depending on what kind of off-road use you do, you might even have some rubbing with that. I see you have an 80' Bronco. Then you have a 9in in the rear. I think you would need atleast a 10.25 to handle tires that big and a D60 in the front. Probably need atleast 4:88 gears or bigger to handle something like that. Your gonna need your drive shafts lengthened or buy new ones. You are definitly goiing to have to make some performance mods also. With your truck being 24 yrs old you are gonna need to replace all the bushings. You are looking at spending some big bucks.

4xfan78

Reaction score
There must be a huge difference between my 78 and you'res. When I bought my 78 it had 44's on it and it only has a 3" body lift, a 4" suspension lift, and possibly had the fenders trimmed a little. Why does this work and you'res will need 16's or more?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
The 78 Bronco has a straight front axle, not the twin traction beam (TTB) of the 80-up Broncos. Big difference in lift and tire fitment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23