This I a Redneck Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a gunrack that will fit my 1990 302? Yep, thats right you give a gun to one crazy person, you gotta give the rest of them one too!

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Try Cabela's for a rack to mount your guns on the ceiling. I carry mine in my lap... :-& #036;

redman275

Reaction score
Try Gander Mt. if one is by you. they have one the goes on the side window with large suction cups and they hold pretty good.

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Well I want my rack near to me but not where a cop can see it or that damn guy across the street.

bidibronco

Reaction score
I think one like the cops have in the center of their front two seats that hold the weapon upright are bad! Hope you know what one I'm talking about? :D/

Paul91

Reaction score
No that is not a redneck question at all. A redneck question would be, "Where can I get a gun rack, with a can holder for my beer, and a spit drain for my chew?" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like the idea of building one that would mount to the inside of the tail gate. Then you can get to it with just rolling the window down. Being that far to the rear, it should actually be legal too. What a bonus huh?

lawman212

Reaction score
<)
cowboy.gif
Well it depends on the State you live in where you can carry a rifle or Shotgun in your car. The handguns here in Florida have to be in the glovebox or center box. I see guns in car/trucks all the time and yes I am a cop. Its no big deal as long as they are carried right and not by the bad guys. My dad drives around with about three guns in his truck and stores them in the legal areas of his truck. My suggestion to you if you do carry them in your vehicle and its legal where you live make sure you have the make/model and serial numbers in a book or records incase they are ever stolen. That way they can be recovered and returned to you if located. :(( I had (12) rifles and shotguns stolen from my house in South Florida back in the 80's that I had picked up from all over the country while in the Military. I never recovered a single one becouse I didn't keep good records on any of my property but I do now. Most stolen property is recovered within a few weeks or even days here in Florida from local **** Shops which have to return the property at a lose to them. I teach firearms and saftey courses and fully support the right to keep and bare arms. Both my boys got new rifles for Christmas from Grandpa and they are begging me to take them shooting. I was thinking of installing the kind of rifle/shotgun rack on the floor of the back of the bed behind the seat that locks like the one we have in police vehicle. Plus my windows are tinted dark which where that way when I got my Bronco. My mother-in-law hates guns and is %#%&^# off that my dad gave the boys guns!! If I know thats all I had to do to make her mad I would have gave them Bazka's for Christmas.

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Well, we might be from two different ends of public service lawman, but hey thats sounds cool. By the way, I aplolgize for any cop jokes I may have said to some of your fellow cops over the years.

bart6180

Reaction score
i had a gunrack that mounted behind the seat in my ranger, it could easily be mounted to the inside of the tailgate on the bronco, got it at wal-mart for about 15 bucks

roushracing6fan

Reaction score
I have one that mounted in the rubber gasket in my 79 i think its universal. Its yours if you want it and pay the shipping. Its a double rifle mount. :)>-

wtfdissux

Reaction score
the garage that i work for services a lot of different law enforcement from homland security (imigration and border patrol) to local pd and even some state so we have access to some fun toys i picked up the type that holds my shotgun up-right in fron of the dash as long as the lock is used and it is not loaded in that position it is legal here in new york

Brian

Reaction score
Sunviser style, that's what I got to. Just gets dusty from the dirt roads here. Hey Rednecks drive Broncos. > Always been that way. Difference between a redneck and a good ol boy is a good ol boy puts his Yueling beer back in the sack before he throws it out the window.

mad-dawg

Reaction score
you can use half of hard case, mount it where that the handle is at the light,where your top meets your cab. use heavy duty velcro straps like the ones used on a stretcher,to hold the gun in. if your going to leave this in the bronc, i would use 4 wing bolts 5/16 x 1. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat