There's a chica in the house!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty351

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sarah, I'm in Nebraska, my man & I own a POS rusted out '89 Bronco with a 351 Windsor in it. It is definately only a winter beater for us but lately it's been getting in such bad shape it's hardly driveable! Thus is how I ended up here...the least I would like to do to the beast is replace, or give it an exhaust stop the cancer, & puff can it so it looks at least good at a far distance, LOL! It leaks everything from oil from the headgasket to tranny fluid from the tranny...but you can always add the elements ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just need to freshen up my education about this beast so some minor things can be done the right way, but cheaply.

Anyway I'll be around & I'm sure my man will check out some of the posts if they concern our Bronc in particular. We are both mechanically inclined, he a bit more then I, but I'll suprise ya'! B)

Edit to add a couple pics:

Last edited by a moderator:

keeprollling

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sarah, I'm in Nebraska, my man & I own a POS rusted out '89 Bronco with a 351 Windsor in it. It is definately only a winter beater for us but lately it's been getting in such bad shape it's hardly driveable! Thus is how I ended up here...the least I would like to do to the beast is replace, or give it an exhaust stop the cancer, & puff can it so it looks at least good at a far distance, LOL! It leaks everything from oil from the headgasket to tranny fluid from the tranny...but you can always add the elements ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just need to freshen up my education about this beast so some minor things can be done the right way, but cheaply.
Anyway I'll be around & I'm sure my man will check out some of the posts if they concern our Bronc in particular. We are both mechanically inclined, he a bit more then I, but I'll suprise ya'! B)

See you around!! B)
Welcome, sounds like you gots lots work to do, i am sure you can find most any info to get it in good shape. I have. Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Chics and broncos are a beautiful thing. . .

I know because I live the dream. . .

You've got your work cut out for you, but it will be worth it in the end.

*blows kisses to broncos outside*

All broncos are worth it. . .

(pardon me, but I have this talent of making vehicles sound cute)

>

Always, Kari

mv70bronco

Reaction score

Edit to add a couple pics:

Welcome fellow Nebraskan! It sounds like you got your work cut out for ya on the new Bronc. Good thing you're both mechanically inclined. Me, I'm from Omaha originally and have been in Arizona now for about 20 yrs. I own a 70 Bronco Sport I've been working on - and wish money grew on trees! Anyway, just wanted to give a holler to the Big Red people back home. Take Care! :)>-

KansasBronco

Reaction score
looking at those pictures makes me want to cry. pleace put sone tlc into that thing! im begging you!!!

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Just a little new metal and paint and it will look like new. Then a few gaskets and you're drip free. Nothing a little loving care can't take care of. Nice pictures ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Good luck,

:)>-

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
If it were my truck, I would put it in a garage and take the whole vehicle apart and rebuilt it from the ground up. I have plans to do that to my 90 when I get the time.

89Bronco58

Reaction score
yea it def needs a few new parts lol, still a bronco tho, beater tilll the end

ladymaverick

Reaction score
Chica!

I am as well! I have a 1989 xlt and in a very similar boat! Except my man is not mechanically inclined like I and our garage is almost as sad as my baby. The love of my life(the bronco)! I came here as well looking for some pointers.

My bronco is in pretty good shape mechanically with the exception of... some leaks of fluids, a small knock and of course the rear window. Done some body work but hope to do a lot more as well as lift it and equip it with the off roadin hook-ups. Would like to talk with you some more about our 1989 bronco adventures! Feel free to e-mail me!undefined

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J’s Bronco