Texas ranch wheelin' - 11/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Two Broncos (myself and BigT2317), one Blazer, a Dodge truck and 4 Jeeps went out to BigT's ranch on 11/18 for some playin' in the stock tank/ mud pit, trail ridin' along the Lampassas River and a few obstacles. Pics are found at this link:

http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/16655/60854

Only have a couple pics of my 78 Bronco, which I finally managed to get stuck in the big hole in the middle of the mud pit:

img_1038.jpg

img_1114.jpg

img_1113.jpg

img_1040.jpg

img_1041.jpg

JSM84

Last edited by a moderator:

Roadkill

Reaction score
Great pictures! What's the deal with this guys back seat?

img_1066.jpg

You're head would be riding awful high back there. Mobile deer stand, maybe?

Wait...

Now I got it. It's a dry place to sit while you wait for a tow-strap. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

img_1080.jpg

Just poking a little fun, :)>- looks like ya'll had a great time.

P.S.

Don't forget to call me next time!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
J

Justshootme84

Reaction score
The rear seat is for his kids when they ride along. They were not with him that day. As for the river incident, we all talked him into testing out if the Jeep would float...

4-5 feet closer, he made it thru the first run as it was a few inches shallower. The motor hydro-locked in that pic, and he got towed out to thew bank. After pulling the spark plugs, the motor shot water out of all 8 cylinders and the exhaust pipe when cranked back up. Replaced the plugs and got'er running again...

You are going to be invited next time we go, for sure. have to test out your new lift kit, right? JSM84

Roadkill

Reaction score
we all talked him into testing out if the Jeep would float...
uIntt3rF74.gif

Friends with great ideas...

Who hasn't fallen victim to that? Man, that brings back some memories; some involving vehicles, some not. "Hey hold my beer" and "watch this" also come to mind.

Glad he got 'er running again.

OP
OP
J

Justshootme84

Reaction score
HaHA!!! The last one to try that actually did float when crossing the river. It's true, it's true!!!

They talked me into trying the "Root", which supposedly hass caused more carnage than anything else out there:

img_4137.jpg

The preferred line is putting your left side on the tree trunk, but recent rains washed out some of the dirt. Once I hung my left-front tire under the tree root, I couldn't go. Back up and boogy on up along the line those guys are walking down the hill with ease. JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph