Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco Bill

Reaction score
I have an 83 Bronco and I want to get a 4 inch lift for it. To complete the lift, I have the 4 inch blocks, u-bolts, and new shocks. Is there anything else i will need in order to complete the lift? Thank you for your replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

shaun94

bronco commander
Reaction score
You are going to need 4inch coil's, radius arms,mounting hardware. You should check out skyjacker.com they have list of everything you need in doing a suspenscion lift.

jud

Reaction score
Think about extended braided steel brake line a little pricy but worth the money. Don't forget to check driveshaft lenght 4 in is borderline for needing longer ones. just a couple of points to think about...Jud ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Stomper4x4

Reaction score
First off, if your rear blocks are 4 inches of lift, you'll want 6 inch coils for the front. This is how most lift kits come, as it levels out the truck as well as lifting it. COntact any lift manufacturer to confirm this if you want. I agree with everyone else on blocks though, that is not to use them unless you're mostly on the street. You can spit em out on the trail, or get that axle hop goin on and break something pretty easily. Check out Sky Manufacturing, they have a shackle flip kit for around 100 bucks, that gives you 4 inches of lift with stock springs, just a thought.

Otherwise, yeah you need the brackets, pitman arm, coils, extended raduis arms or drop brackets for those....get the extended B) Check a website for typical lift components.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke