Strange Logon And Posting Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seabronc

Reaction score
I am experiencing wierd problems with this site since it was down a week or so ago.

1. It takes multiple attempts to actually get logged on. I enter my user ID and Password, the "you are logged on as Seabronc", message is returned and then it goes back to the home page requesting me to log on :angry: . After two or three attempts I finally actually get logged on :wacko: : .

2. I have had two copies of a response to a post show up. Also, I have noted some new posts on here are repeated several times :unsure: .

Is anyone working on this? And what's the scoop :-" ?

:)>-

Bradt

Reaction score
I haven't had the login problem yet, but I have noticed all the double and triple posts.

I get a blank screen after I post, and have to hit the back button to get out of it. I just assumed some people are hitting refresh to get through it and posting multiple times as a result.

Brad

B-Cack

Reaction score
It keeps driving me nuts..... I thought it was just my computer... glad to see it ins't just me!

B-Cack

Reaction score
It keeps driving me nuts..... I thought it was just my computer... glad to see it ins't just me!

B-Cack

Reaction score

STLKIKN

Reaction score
I've been talking to Dana about it...

He is working on it.

To sign in without the problems, don't sign in on the homepage....

click on discussion forums and sign in from there.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Caution: construction crew ahead
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

I think there's a bug or two left to figure out but it's getting better. I don't get 'atlanta antique gallery" anymore. Patience grasshoppa!!! :)>-

Ziggy

Reaction score
The site has been working fine for me and this is coming from Iraq. I have had a couple of posts that have hit twice or three times, but I atribute that to the crappy server we have here and all the firewalls in place. Other wise, I have had no problems.

4xfan78

Reaction score
Yes!!!!! I think that the bugs have been killed, today was the first without the A.A.G. popping up, and posts are working fine.

OP
OP
Seabronc

Seabronc

Reaction score
Haven't had the problem since the day after I reported the problem. Also don't see the post problem any more since it now goe to the right page after entering a post. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D/ :D/