sterring gearbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jats

Reaction score
does any one know who might sell the power sterring conversion box, the one where they take a 4x4 f-150 power sterring box and the worm gear out of a f-150 4x2 power sterring box to make it work on our broncos. If any knows who is selling these conversions at a reasonble price please let me know. B.C. broncos has them for $549.00 but money is tight right now. Need to got my 74 back on the road. jats

69bronc347

Reaction score
i got mine from a guy off ebay it was about 375 to my door, it was a compltely rebuilt unit the guys number is 951 230 1552 he is out of california but it is flawless

DORF

Reaction score
Hi, My 69 had power stinstaled when F100's were the moniker, I assumed thats what they used, thats the problem with something altered I am finding out, my steering box is way too close to the radiator, almost touching it, but my Grandpa had it that way for years and it never bumped or leaked, just looks crazy. The older stuff may be cheaper or still apply to yours?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23