Starter solenoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
This morning when I got up and looked out the window.. there the Bronco sits... with the flashers just blinking away

LOL... now that's funny! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
Matt_V

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
Y'all are right. It is a grounding problem... still haven't identified WHICH ground, but it is a ground. I found this out when I was tightening up the (-) on the battery and my ratchet hit the fender. I had the jumper wire 'attached' to the small terminal and the (+) post so I could get a reading.... well, when my ratchet hit, the engine started to turn over... of course it tried to weld my ratchet to the fender too... but at least I know it is a ground and nothing more serious right now.

After I got through tightening up the (-) cable, and removed the jumper wire, I was able to start the truck.... go figure.

Thanks for all your help so far!!!

Reaction score
Check the ground at you engine, mine was tight but when I had my engine rebuilt they repainted it and didn't grind it off before connecting my ground it made a big difference in the whole way my truck acted and ran.

OP
OP
Matt_V

Matt_V

Have Bronco....need money.
Reaction score
yeah, I will.. its pretty oily down there so I guess it could be interfering with the ground.

I might do that this weekend, put it up on jack stands and try to clean all the gunk off as best as I can and redo all the connections.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke