Sold the bronco bought a galaxie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MDDYATV

Reaction score
thanks seabronc. funny thing is the day after I got it home it snowed and all my friends wanted to go wheeling. Hey dont you have a 428 in one of your trucks? I have a carb question if you do.

S_bolt19

Reaction score
Lots of potential there...I have a friend who had one just like that but the body was in bad enough shape that he tubbed it, put 18" wide slicks in the rear, rebuilt the engine with a blower & was putting close to 900 hp at the tires. He never ran a 1/4 with it but guessed it was an under 10 car.

Seabronc

Reaction score
thanks seabronc. funny thing is the day after I got it home it snowed and all my friends wanted to go wheeling. Hey dont you have a 428 in one of your trucks? I have a carb question if you do.
That might be Justshootme84.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow reply, MDD. I have a 460 in the 84 Bronco, but drove an old Galaxie 500 in high school. POst up your carb question, maybe we can help. Those cars will move in a hurry, just remember this: BRKAES DON'T WORK IN MID-AIR!!! JSM84

paultim374

Reaction score
Dear I got it home it snowed and all my friends wanted to go wheeling. Hey dont you have a 428 in one of your trucks? I have a carb question if you do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke