Retractable steps instead of Nerf Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davytenn

Reaction score
It's me again.

Okay, Instead of Nerf Bars, has anyone tried installing a set of retractable steps on an EB? If so, what brand, and what problems did you have?

Thanks

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
I know they make them for the big full size trucks, they are expensive..

How about a lite weight step stool with a rope so she can pull it in after she uses it, and then she can lower it too get out... OR ya might just have to give the gal a boost up and a hand down( might make relations stronger and let you keep the bronco AND allow for more upgrades)HAHA

It's me again. Okay, Instead of Nerf Bars, has anyone tried installing a set of retractable steps on an EB? If so, what brand, and what problems did you have?

Thanks

muladesigns1

Reaction score
I have only seen and installed the retractable steps on full size pickups also. there about $800. plus install. $350.

Also, if you go offroad and dent them your screwed! stick with a nerf bar that will also protect the rocker, which the retractable will not do!

OP
OP
D

davytenn

Reaction score
I know they make them for the big full size trucks, they are expensive..How about a lite weight step stool with a rope so she can pull it in after she uses it, and then she can lower it too get out... OR ya might just have to give the gal a boost up and a hand down( might make relations stronger and let you keep the bronco AND allow for more upgrades)HAHA
Wow, think that all up yerslf did u? Don't quit yer day job. Gee how bout a spring board, or a midget that strap himself in underneath after he gets down on all fours and ACTS as a step? Gee, so many ideas.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23