remanns rebuilt engines, are they any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rusty scuppers

Reaction score
Still looking for an engine rebuilder and seen an ad from a company called Remanns. I tried calling them with a question of how do you tell where the gas recycle comes from the head or manifold what does that mean(intake or the exhaust manifold)? I still haven't heard back from them. I tried calling them but I keep getting switched to a deadline. Maybe thats a warning. This is for a 1996 bronco with a 351 windsor with a roller cam and obd2 controlled.

Last edited:

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score

L\Bronco

Reaction score
Still looking for an engine rebuilder and seen an ad from a company called Remanns. I tried calling them with a question of how do you tell where the gas recycle comes from the head or manifold what does that mean(intake or the exhaust manifold)? I still haven't heard back from them. I tried calling them but I keep getting switched to a deadline. Maybe thats a warning. This is for a 1996 bronco with a 351 windsor with a roller cam and obd2 controlled.
Hey Rusty, not exactly sure if you were looking for an answer to the EGR question, but,
The exhaust is delivered from the exhaust manifold through the transfer pipe to the EGR valve, then into the intake manifold where it gets drawn into the cylinders to do it's job.
Hope that helps.
Good luck finding somewhere to do the work We have the same issues up here. (That's why I've been collecting equipment so I can do my own.
Cheers

OP
OP
R

rusty scuppers

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. I guess I'm gonna have a problem since I am temporality disabled. to build it. I had hoped to buy or have the one I got taken out, rebuilt, and installed for me. As far as buying a motor from a good well known company like Summit would be great but would work with an obd 2 system and the 3 speed with overdrive automatic transmission. I really didn't think this would be such a crap shoot. I also have 97 chev 2500 with a 350 and a 4l60e trans there no problem there.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. I guess I'm gonna have a problem since I am temporality disabled. to build it. I had hoped to buy or have the one I got taken out, rebuilt, and installed for me. As far as buying a motor from a good well known company like Summit would be great but would work with an obd 2 system and the 3 speed with overdrive automatic transmission. I really didn't think this would be such a crap shoot. I also have 97 chev 2500 with a 350 and a 4l60e trans there no problem there.
My cousin went through 5 Jaspers motor before he got a good one. Most didn,t last 1 day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke