Rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cblalock

Reaction score
I'm purchasing a sweet 88 bronc next week. Truck is gorgeous inside and out, lots of aftermarket upgrades, no rust etc. Needs a backseat though. Has the original mounting hardware but no seat. Are there any good sources for an inexpensive >$200 for a seat? Don't need anything oem or fancy just something functional. Open to any and all suggestions you guys may have. Did some preliminary searching of seats on junkyard websites and haven't found much. Thanks for the help.

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
Like seabronc said either a local salvage yard or you could check craig's list or ebay...you might just get lucky...I don't know where you at but here we have a free paper that comes out once a week called the peddler that let's people list just about anything for free....hope this helps.... B)

Seabronc

Reaction score
Another source I neglected to mention, is right here. Check out some of the guys that are parting out vehicles, "Parts for Sale". The problem would be shipping if it is not close to where you live.

:)>-

Avitare

Reaction score
I have two

one grey and one tan/EB

good shape dont need them

also have two spare tire mounts

both very heavy and tough to ship

tc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics