Rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrlsful

Reaction score
"No" (not as it looks, but may B...it is a repro in part or whole). The oe was similar (may B exact) except for the final (or 1st up frm the floor) piece(s). Two z or c shaped (just a lill stronger then sheet metal) legs ran the whole side (frnt to back rather than this cross frnt & back) left'n right. A blk rubber pad covered the whole rear floor, a thin whiteish more plasticie floor mat covered the whole area even up to the pass area. The legs were bolted thru these in 2 points (frnt, back) on each leg. If ur rig came frm the factory w/a back seat U will C 4 bolts underneath the bed for this oe 2nd seat or 'back bench'.
May B they just ground off the oe 'legs' & swapped to frnt/back so as to make it 'flip forward' like the hi priced models - I have not clicked on the pic, nor studied them.

OP
OP
CATMdude45

CATMdude45

Reaction score
I am rebuilding original rear seat so I don’t have to make more holes. I am looking into the floor coverings as well. I have a place that will redo the seats for half the price of this seat, just Going to take two months...

OP
OP
CATMdude45

CATMdude45

Reaction score
So here is the redone original, now I will have to redo the front seats!

Attachments

• 10B4AD20-5F04-48FD-BA10-8C6EF6A8B9C2.jpeg
    10B4AD20-5F04-48FD-BA10-8C6EF6A8B9C2.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke