Quick question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92bronco_in_progress

Yeah its a 92 bronco
Reaction score
dude im almost 23.....and most of the guys my age are still trying to squezze power out of that little 4 banger........come on......build a real motor not a paper wieght

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
haha reading this makes me think of me and my girlfriend... i've almost 100% converted her to ford power! haha she's got a nissan 300 zx which i will admit is fun to slam through the gears sometimes but nothing like listening to a ford roar haha. we're taking both trucks out today and going to TRY to get one of them stuck haha. i dont think we will but its going to make for a fun day and hopefully her conversion will be complete by the end of the day. i hate workin on that nissan lol.

OP
OP
B

BUBBAS 666

Reaction score
Well, got two of the three O2's put back on... and guess what...?

Still happening.

I didn't get the third on there because really, there's no point... I don't have any cats... so it'd be useless.

I'm going to change all my plugs and plug wires and do a small tune up before I dive into anything else.

I pulled codes... didn't give anything good... in fact... nothing at all... other than the EVAP code.

But I wasn't using a very good scanner so it's probably not too accurate.

I had a spark plug wire come off last time I went mudding, so I might have blown another one.

I haven't checked yet... it's just a guess. I'll get out there tomorrow and take a look at them.

Thanks for everyone who posted a reply!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula