Project Sitting Bronco.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireWeb13

Reaction score
So, while im saving up for my 5 speed tranny... i decided to get some work done on the bronc since i had the day off yesterday... I was attempting to install my new headlights, but i was delayed by some minor interruptions, like crappy hardware and no directions... (im having some bad luck with not getting directions with my stuff... anyone else have this problem?) So i have one headlight installed and it looks pretty good... and i installed my swaybar drop brackets along with the sway bar... Then for next weekend im going to install my manual hubs... my steering stabilizers, and (attempt to) finish my headlight project. I'll put some pics up of the lights... they are pretty clean looking. So thats it for now.

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
Hey fire, did you go with the composite headlamps...i got a set from LMC trucks and love mine there're 100 times brighter...also a good idea get the heavyduty harness from LMC it takes full avantage of the the lights...they get full power and it takes the load off your switch by drawing your power straight from the battery....the blue bulbs are awesome at night they really make things a lot clearer at night....white and yellow lines stand out more..... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

FireWeb13

Reaction score
Hey fire, did you go with the composite headlamps...i got a set from LMC trucks and love mine there're 100 times brighter...also a good idea get the heavyduty harness from LMC it takes full avantage of the the lights...they get full power and it takes the load off your switch by drawing your power straight from the battery....the blue bulbs are awesome at night they really make things a lot clearer at night....white and yellow lines stand out more..... B)

i havent put the new bulbs in yet... but i want to go with the composite... and ill check out the harness... i also have a set of the Hella driving lights that im going to put behind my billet grille... so those will help too.. thanks for the info...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23