Prefered Make

Which do you Prefer? (other than ford of course)

• Dodge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevy

• Toyota

• Jeep

• Suzuki

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avp12304

Reaction score
I just wanna see which make yall like other than ford cause we already know ford is #1..but lets see which yall prefer as #2

Ktomek06

Reaction score
It was hard for me to choose because its like diggin through trash deciding between a rotten banana and a moldy piece of bread

Desert Donk

Reaction score
I voted for Toyota, but NOT as trucks, cars only. I don't have a second favorite for trucks.

OP
OP
A

avp12304

Reaction score
It was hard for me to choose because its like diggin through trash deciding between a rotten banana and a moldy piece of bread
LOL

shaun94

bronco commander
Reaction score
I had a 94 toyota pickup and I never once had a problem with it. I only sold it because it was a single cab and the damm thing was way to small for me. But I would still take my bronco over any other truck! :)>-

Lola

Reaction score
I feel it's my duty to promote other vehicles in the greater Ford Family. I'm picturing Range Rovers for all of you!

*snicker*

Desert Donk

Reaction score
I had a 94 toyota pickup and I never once had a problem with it. I only sold it because it was a single cab and the damm thing was way to small for me. But I would still take my bronco over any other truck! :)>-
The fact that Toyotas are too small is my major complaint. I think in general they are not bad, but I like a full size truck. I don't like Bronco II's or any of the smaller trucks.

Lola

Reaction score
I loved my dad's old CJ5, but the seat was rusted in position and it was really hard for me to reach the pedals....that thing fit just about anywhere and was built like a tank.

Gunner

Reaction score
i will probably get some ***** for this but i believe the old ram charger fits right up there with the bronco. but then again so does the old k-5's

Windchaser

Reaction score
Nothin beats a Ford. That said, I had to go with Dodge. They are pretty interchangeable with Fords as far as parts go and they are tough. Transmissions ****, but they are tough. Chevy is the devil and Jeep is the devil's ****. I agree...it is like siftin' through the garbage. Wonder where David78 is at...I'll bet he'd vote sookie (suzukie)...I think he has a couple.

dicain

Reaction score
chevrolet stands for CAN HEAR EVERY VALVE RATTLE ON LONG EXTENDED TRIPS

plus other than the dodge oh wait :huh: they were bought too, theyre forien owned crapp

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula