Places to Wheel in Southeast PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JYates141

Reaction score
I need a place to wheel that doesn't involve me calling up my buddies to use their land or trespassing. Anyone know of places near the Lehigh Valley or the Pocono's, besides Rausch Creek?

suprakilla1425

Reaction score
Darn, thats really the only legal place that I know of off the top of my head. I live just outside of Harrisburg. I've gone through a few fields into the woods up some old logging trails. But as for an actual place to go that you don't run the risk of dealing with a hefty fine, you've got me. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for ya though.

Davis

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
I need a place to wheel that doesn't involve me calling up my buddies to use their land or trespassing. Anyone know of places near the Lehigh Valley or the Pocono's, besides Rausch Creek?
I've posted a similar post a year ago or so under this thread and another thread call trail talk (I think). Well I have a wkend house in the Poconos and have found some pretty good trials but would never be able to explain how to get there. Sorry :-( Good luck....BTW I'm from the Lehigh Valley area origanally myself. :)

jgalvin44102

Reaction score
If you are up for a drive try Jeepskool in Northeastern Ohio. (www.jeepskool.com)Its not just a "jeep thing" all brands are welcome

Jeepskool members come from Wisconsin to Jersey. Its a private park 1500 acres and they hold events once a month.

Check it out

Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23