PA System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POTTER

Reaction score
Anyone got any suggestions? I would like to get a PA System (with sirens and mic/speaker) and do it affordably...any ideas? If I can do this by also getting a CB Radio, that would be great too as I would like to eventually put in a CB Radio....

thanks in advance

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Anyone got any suggestions? I would like to get a PA System (with sirens and mic/speaker) and do it affordably...any ideas? If I can do this by also getting a CB Radio, that would be great too as I would like to eventually put in a CB Radio....
thanks in advance
JC Whitney has standalone PA systems, with horn sounds, perhaps sirens, if you don't see what you want you can call them.

I checked ebay for "CB with PA" and found half a dozen of them, at least you can find out who makes them and check with the manufacturers.

Good luck

joe

Rednek

Reaction score
Wolo- Wolo makes a great p/a system called the "Animal House" it is loud, has tons of sounds, animal noises, sirens, etc. you can get it on Truckaddons.com search "wolo animal house"

hope this helps

dhpt99

Reaction score
I have seen some PA's in my jc whitney catolog too. The price is reasonable there. :)>-

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
thanks in advance
Yep, J.C. Whitney is the best for a sound box with PA.

Almost every CB I have ever owned (and that has been A LOT) has a PA output jack so you can use it that way or you can have it as an external speaker if your out of the truck waiting on a buddy to holler at ya.

Rick in Orlando

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23