Next Project Vehicle...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a Dodge Ram Charger that was recently damaged in an accident. Him and I are going to do a build up on the truck. It already has Dana 44s and a strong motor, so it shouldn't be hard to do. I still like my Bronco though.

desert-1.jpg

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Oh, I see the picture now!!! Looks awesome, what kind of bumper is that on the front? Being a Dodge, you have to go with a HEmi motor. JSM84

OP
OP
F

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
Oh, I see the picture now!!! Looks awesome, what kind of bumper is that on the front? Being a Dodge, you have to go with a HEmi motor. JSM84
Unfortuantely, thats not the truck. Thats what I'm hoping it'll be.

Or you could convince him that it is hopeless and talk him out of the 44s so you could do a SAS on the Bronco. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thats why I agreed to help him. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
FireLT, if the Dodgr RC is not the one in the pic, then go ahead and cut the roof. 4WOR magazine had an article on how to do it, or at least take the glass out for that "convertable" feeling. And Yard, Dodge never mad a 460, so it's illegal to put a Ford enging in a Dodge. I think it should be anyway. Just kidding around with ya, bud!!! The 360 V8 is a good powerplant, and the 440 would be better suited for a musclecar. I just happen to have a 2006 Dodge 4WD with the new HEmi. JSM84

Yardape

Reaction score
Hey Dodge has had success with stuffing Fordiron between the fender wells. Take the Cummins for instance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948