Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thierry1

Reaction score
Hi Folks! Just signed on to this site. I have a 71 Bronco with a 351 engine and many custom parts. It has, as well, many little things wrong--no heater/defroster, extremely strange wiring quirks, non-functioning gauges, etc. I',m in Northern Va near Washington DC and would greatly appreciate names anbd n umbers of reputable mechanics and Bronco folks. I need all the help I can get with this truck!

broncoshell

Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE ZONE!!! THE WIRING IS REAL EASY TO WORK ON IF YOU CAN READ A PRINT. I HAVE A 74 THAT HAD A LOT OF WIRING PROBLEMS... I WAS NOT GOING TO WORK ON IT TILL I GOT A PRICE FOR A MECHANIC TO FIX IT. WELL I LEARNED A LOT IN A WEEK. WHEN I GOT DONE WITH IT I WAS HAPPY THAT I TORE INTO IT B/C IS WAS NOT BAD AT ALL & EVERYTHING WORKED!!!

YOU CAN BUY A REPAIR BOOK AT THE PARTS HOUSE & GET A LOT OF INFO ON THE NET... BRONCOGRAVEYARD PLUS ALL THE OTHER SITES WILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS FOR THE HEAT & STUFF... GOOD LUCK!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph