New to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJEfting

Reaction score
I was back home in Michigan looking for a cheap 4x4 that I could pay cash for and use as a daily driver. Well I found a 93 Bronco with a few miles (220K) on it, but the drivetrain was pretty solid. It's definately not going to win a beauty contest, but it runs as good as any other vehicle I've ever owned. I offered the guy $500 and HE TOOK IT! After I bought it, I did put some money into it. I replaced the throttle position sensor, both the upper and lower ball joints, the starter, front brakes, rebuilt the front hubs, put a muffler on it and that was it. It still needs an EGR valve, an oil pan gasket and I have a coolant leak somewhere. All in all though, I got a helluva deal on this truck. After I bought it I drove it to Utah from Michigan with zero problems. I'm glad to be part of the crew now and I'm sure I'll have some questions when I go to fix the last couple problems with this thing.

-Ken

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Def. get some pictures up of your bronc . . . or, you could make like I do and sit on it while making someone take a picture (on the myspace) . . .

PS you're two years and 364 days older than I am . . . haha . . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J’s Bronco