New Guy, 89 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boomballs

Reaction score
Hey guys ive been on here for a little bit but never properly introduced myself. I live in Wichita Kansas and am a 17 year old Junior in High School. My dad and I searched for a Bronco for me and we found someone my Grandpa had worked with to sell his. He was the second owner, the first was a dentist but his wife told him to get rid of it and he had only put around 300 miles on it. It has sat, just being run on weekends, at the previous' owners cabin in Oklahoma. We ended up driving it home and buying it. It is a 1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0 with almost all options. It has only 82,000 miles on it and after I got it home, I've taken off the old factory side steps, put in a Premier Sound System, put in a Pursuit alarm/keyless entry/**** switch, Flowmaster Delta Series 40 Dual Exhaust, JC Whitney Grille Guard, KC Daylighters with Chrome Stone Guards, and I have ordered 31 Inch BFG All Terrain TA/KO through Ford.

I have a job during the summer and school year, and since the girlfriend is gone, the Bronco gets almost all the money.

So heres my pride and joy.

041.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

038.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

044.JPG

046.JPG

047.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . That is one beautiful truck, it looks like you spend a lot of time on her.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
B

Boomballs

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . That is one beautiful truck, it looks like you spend a lot of time on her.
Good luck,

:)>-
Yea thanks for the welcome, my dad and I just spent 3 hours detailing her so though good time for pics :)>-

Mike G

Reaction score
Welcome and that's a great looking truck. Same color as mine. I spend a lot of time in Wichita on business and was wondering if you would want to sell the factory running boards/steps?

Drop me a note if you would like to part with them.

Thanks

Mike

JCFindley

Reaction score
Nice looking truck

My kids live in Wichita and am here for the weekend, any place nearby to off road? I just put a new set of swampers on mine and NEED to try them out.

JC Findley

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj