NEW Bucket Seat Cushion!!! 92-96 Bronco/F-Seties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Attention Everybody!
The NEW 92-96 Bronco/ F-Series bucket seat cushion is 12 weeks away from production. Finally after 3 years of Covid and other issues. It will be a perfect replacement of your saggy, smashed, ripped, mouse munched on cushion- but with new formula foam. It will fit all Bronco and F-series buckets- driver and passenger. Its based of a NOS cushion (sealed in a bag for 26 years) I acquired. It will NOT fit the 40/20/40 bench seats. I am going to start taking pre-orders. Retail will be $129 each. First 100 will get free shipping. Instructional video will be made as well. It was engineered for xl, xlt and Eddie Bauer vehicles.
This has been a passion project of mine for a while and I’m very excited. Initial run will only be 500 cushions.

My contact info: [email protected]
I’m the admin for the Broncos And Parts Garage FB Group. So ask around for references.

Pic below is prototype only.

Thanks
CH.

Attachments

• IMG_0911.jpeg
    IMG_0911.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5

Ray_Bronco

Reaction score
i just sent you an email.. let me know when available and costs.. does it come w/ the back as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke