New Bronco Picts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Took some photos of the rig. She's sittin at 98" wheel base, 84" wide with the 1 ton axles and narrow 9" wheels. She rides real smooth with those SSR's and the dynabeads inside to ballance. Its weird being able to drive down the road again. She's a bit tall so I might ditch the 2" body lift. I could fit 44's but didn't want to go that big. Maybe 42's down the road.

The rear sits a bit lower cause I run 3.5" leafs.

StretchedWheelBase001.jpg

StretchedWheelBase002.jpg

StretchedWheelBase013.jpg

StretchedWheelBase018.jpg

StretchedWheelBase004.jpg

StretchedWheelBase017.jpg

OP
OP
Broncoholics

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Thanks! Still have a few things left to do and with the Hollidays its not easy to get anything done...

Engine isn't running so well. The last time I went wheeling a rocker valve slipped to the side and created a groove in the stud. I replaced it all and adjusted the rocker. She seems to run fine at idle but runs like crap under load. Could be a bent valve but I don't think so cause I'm getting good compression in all cylinders. Maybe I'll do an air leak down test will give more info...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat