Nerf Bars for EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davytenn

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy Chrome Nerf Bars for a '73 Bronco???? I actually found them in black (thanks to JBG), but not in chrome.

S_bolt19

Reaction score
Try Tom's Bronco in Oregon too. Those are typically the guys who carry the chrome accents.

S_bolt19

Reaction score
Oh, another place to look might be LMC Truck. They have a Bronco division that might have that stuff.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
I am sorry but i think nurrffyy bars are for the aaaahhh J word eep... no offence..

donnie

Reaction score
Thats the same prob I have with our 69 Sport.

I was hoping to find some that bolted on that didnt look shabby

and wouldnt knock down the appreciation of the vehicle.

Orangecrush

Reaction score
Maybe I'm a cheesball, or just don't get the Bronco culture 100%, but I have seen some that I like. I think EBs just seem to be missing somthing under the door. It looks like a part is missing or something. Nerfs seem to fill the area out better. Maybe I'm crazy. I used to have a '65 Stingray and was sort of involved in the circles. Sometimes I'd see guys that would do just rediculous things to their car. They didn't get it. Maybe I'm one of those guys with Broncos. Here are some pictures of my steps. I don't need them as I'm 6'2". The girlfriend does, but that's not 100% the reason I added them.

DSC02486.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23