Nearly There, Part Ii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigNasty

SquirrelBait
Reaction score
Finally.. after the most pita engine install I have ever done.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

in6.jpg

in3.jpg

in4.jpg

Since my old stabilizer was worn out.. I found this one cheap on Ebay, from the manufacturer. (Ignore the scratched oil pan.. I haven't had a chance to touch up spray it yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

stable.jpg

And my one splurge for the truck, a nice decal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

decal.jpg

Enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
B

BigNasty

SquirrelBait
Reaction score
Its Ford red :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks very similar to chevy orange till they are side by side, THEN you can see a big difference :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wanted to do something different with it, other than the two shades of ford blue, or ford black, found the red and sprayed sprayed sprayed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23