My New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_Bronco

Reaction score
Okay. I know there are a million threads about this, but when I read them, they just didn't answer my question. I went and ordered some 33x12.50sx15s. And am curious if these are going to rub against anything when I cut the wheel either way. I don't have a lift yet, which is why I'm curious.

Thanks

89Bronco58

Reaction score
your truck will drive just fine, you will rub on the inner wheel wells when you turn sharp or the radius arms, but thats not a big deal at all, and if you hit a big bump ( like jumping ) you might rub the tires in the fenders slightly, mailny with flex and articulation that happens, but a stock bronco can drive everyday just fine with 33's, i would reccomend a small lift tho, just to make everything proper

Broncobill78

Reaction score
Yup, I'll third that. I'm running 33x12.5's on my 88' right now, it has 20yr old stock suspension and they don't rub unless I cut the wheel so hard the PS pump whines. When they DO rub all they're hitting is the radius arm and that's no big deal. When the tires show up toss them on & enjoy them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane