My Falcon Coupe (like Mad Max's)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmax

Reaction score
Hi Guy's

I'm new here and thought You may like to look at a couple of pics of my 1974 XB Falcon Coupe, the same model car as used as the Mad Max car.

It runs a tunnel rammed 351 Nascar block Clevo, twin 660 centre squirt carbs, toploader 4 speed, spooled billet axle 9" diff, etc etc etc.....

At the end of the day, she's pumping out 650hp and is all street licensed.

NullaborCoupea.jpg

coupeskybrush001.jpg

More Photos here.

http://people.aapt.net.au/drowe/Deans%20Ga...e%20Gallery.htm

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
That's awesome!!! Do you road race it or just for show? My 84 Bronco "Shaker" is from a Falcon GT, bought from RareSpares in Victoria, AU.

OP
OP
Dmax

Dmax

Reaction score
No, I don't race it, the decals are more of a tribute to the racing here in the 70's. I noticed you shaker scoop on some pics in the gallery. I thought it may have been an Aussie one but couldn't tell.

brandcole73

Reaction score
Awesome car. I heard once that those were some of the rarest cars to be found. True or not I don't know.

Yardape

Reaction score
That thing is sweet, quite a bit of horsepower for gravel roads though isnt it? LOL just buggin. Very nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23