MSD 6AL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickyhatch

Reaction score
on a stock bronco stock ignition can you install a 6al hastle free with out worrying about anything thanks in advanced

Seabronc

Reaction score
That is what I have on mine with the stock distributor. You will probably need a TAC adapter if you have a TAC. Just follow the instructions provided with it.

Good luck,

:)>-

BuckWild79

Reaction score
Is there any signifigant power increases im about to put an msd system in my truck in a couple days or so. Thank god i can keep the same distributor once i get a 460 cause they arent cheap.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Is there any signifigant power increases im about to put an msd system in my truck in a couple days or so. Thank god i can keep the same distributor once i get a 460 cause they arent cheap.
I've had mine so long I don't remember. I also have the MDS Blaster II coil and the combination makes a much hotter spark than the Ford Duraspark II which should give more power because of a much better spark. One thing I do know is that I don't have the problems I had with the Ford ignition.

Good luck,

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:

BUCKIN'94WFO

Reaction score
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=msd+6al+wiring+diagram&qpvt=msd+6al+wiring+diagram&FORM=IGRE try this link here to see if it will shed any light on your desire to install Multiple Spark Discharge system on your truck. Rev limiters are ONE neat feature you can utilize on these systems. Hope the diagrams and schematics help. They, along with a hotter coil will also make much better use of the newer E3 type firin' pins!
yay.gif
Anyway, good luck with it. That page should give you several different scenarios as well as technical info on spark duration, coil saturation and piggyback components like an RPM interuptor OR as they're also called, a"BANG BOX", that's used a lot in NHRA Comp classes to "****" horsepower and/or ET's and trigger air shifters and such.
cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23