Look What I Did

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
LOL thanks Seabronc its pretty cool > I got one of those wheelen full width strobe light bars for it now just got to get it up there . Thinking about building another one need to find a set of 66 X 48 terra tires :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hmmmmm

cowboydan

Reaction score
good deal on the lift. i'm a lil' green but hey, a lil' green never hurt anyone!!! sweet rig man!

sreaminbronco

Reaction score
Awsome Rig wish i could do it myself. But i do have a bronco that looks like it was made from scrap lol.

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
LOL it runs though right . Somehow I just keep collecting parts then when I have enough I start building it . I have enough right now to build another like this one minus the lift so Ill have to keep looking and be patient I guess If I build another Ill have 6 trucks insurance is goona love me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
Someone was asking about bumper designs awhile back and I couldnt find the post but heres what the back bumper on my moster plow truck looks like , :D

BUMPER.jpg

unixdude

Reaction score
That's a cool rig. I am curious what you registered it as since it's made up of spare parts? Which VIN did you use?

Thanks,

-unixdude

unixdude

Reaction score
Well its a 92 2 wheel drive of coarse .  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
18196[/snapback]

Hahahahah. I would love to see the look on the tech's face if/when you have to take it in for inspection/smog check! That would be priceless!!!

OP
OP
B

BLADE262US

Reaction score
LOL yeah kinda when I would go to the parts store for a thermostat for my 84 bronco 2 and they would ask if it had the 2.8 or 2.9 and Id tell them 5.8 and there like Huh . LOL ,Well I live in western Michigan and we dont have to deal with the smog checks and all that yet so im good to go . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula