Lock your keys in the truck? I show you how to get in w/o breaking a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
I've been 'slammed', for showing others how to do this, as a means of being able to steal someone else's vehicle, or the items within that vehicle. This is ONLY to illustrate how to get into YOUR OWN vehicle, for the purpose of gaining access, as a result of leaving the keys inside, only to lock the vehicle, with the keys still inside. I will not accept any responsibility if this information is taken out of context, and used illegally

First, you need the brake master cylinder hold-down bracket - be it from your own vehicle (so long as it doesn't have a hood lock), or a kindly neighbor's vehicle

break-in.jpg

Slide one end of the bracket between the wingo window's frame, and the window gasket, being careful not to tear the rubber gasket

break-in2.jpg

break-in3.jpg

As you can see, some wing windows that their own locks. This is ok, as the bracket can be used to push in the lock button, and turn the latch, at the same time

break-in4.jpg

break-in5.jpg

break-in6.jpg

It's a bit tricky, with the window lock button, but with some patience, and perseverence, it can be done

break-in7.jpg

Congratulations. You've just entered YOUR OWN vehicle, without having to break a window

break-in8.jpg

Now, reach inside, pull the door lever, and get in the vehicle... and be sure not to leave your keys inside, again. But if you do, now you know how to do this next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom