Justshootme84 Is New Feature Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fourbybuilder

Reaction score
Great truck. Wish mine looked that good. Maybe one of thesw days I've owned mine for about three years and all my mods are for the trail so she is pretty ugly.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I really appreciate the new comments from new folks that WERE NOT HERE A YEAR AGO, BB!!! :)>-

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
Wow we put alot of work into this feature truck thing a couple of years ago and if this post is still up here from that long ago it must have fallen apart. What happened? A guy goes away for a year or two and things fall apart? Geez

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
It's good to see that you're back, brother Gunner!!!! The "featured Truck" idea was put on the back burner for a while, until the upgrades to the forums were made recently. Dana may have more info on future FT ideas. AS for my 84 Bronco, it's undergone a complete facelift since the first feature. CHeck out my superoford.org page for the latest mods, JSM84

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno