Justshootme84 Is New Feature Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner

Reaction score
Congratulations to randy on his win. it is a great truck you can check out is gallery pics to see what he has done. Now if we can just get randy to give us the history and future of his rig so everyone can see it along with the pictures. After we get the "report" on his bronco then we will get dana to put it on the home page.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Who? Me? WOW!!! :D/

Thanks to those who voted in this first poll, as I knew it would go down to the wire.

Gunner, while I have a little info on my Bronco at SFO, I promise I will put some more details over here. WHile I can build a motor in my sleep, I am slow on the 'puter, so I may ask you guys for some help.

For starters, I have a pic or two of the original condition and some along the way up to the present mods on the Bronco in the gallery here. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was my Bronco. I have had it for four years, and am just now getting to interior mods like the roll cage and new seats. Take a look at my gallery, and please leave comments!!!

Thanks,

Randy, "Justshootme84" <):)

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
tell me about it. i have had my bronco for 6 months and it isnt even registered yet. i started in the reverse order though i am doing the interior first. i am almost done though. all the crappy flaking maroon interior is now nice shiny new and black. now all i have to do is weld in the new floor panels and fill in some other holes with good old JB weld and i can install the new carpet. after that i am putting new brakes and i will be good to go for road use. i wont be done but at least i can take it to the pits this summer.

4xfan78

Reaction score
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' /> Congrats man, you do have a great truck.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No rush Justshootme84, but if you could put together a story/description like this one...

http://broncozone.com/trucks/70sport/

as well as email me a ton of pictures of your truck I'll assemble it into a full feature.

Thanks and Congrats,

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:

freak

Reaction score
Congrats Justshootme84,I'll have to give the BroncoZone feature truck another shot some time down the road. :)>-

OP
OP
G

Gunner

Reaction score
yup freak there is always next time. since it is such a pain in the **** to do this i figure we will do it quarterly.

Justshootme84

Reaction score
Dana, I'll work on putting some info together this weekend. I'll have some time now that we've had about 20 inches of rain this week!!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Yeah it has been a mess, but yesterday it was the first sunny day and my family and my uncles family went and picked up an anchor for our new boat in Palacios. Los Cucos was good and then we went to the boardwalk, I didn't know that the pavillion is "not safe for human use"

Justshootme84

Reaction score
I sent admin (Dana) a full text derscription and about 40 pics of the Bronco this weekend. Keep your eyes peeled for his write-up! Thanks bro!!!

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm working on adding an exclusive gallery just for feature trucks where I will add mine, Justshootme84's as well as any future feature trucks.

Dana

badboyman

Reaction score
YEAAAA!
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

J/K l0l I am happy for ya Justshootme84

Desert Donk

Reaction score
I really like your Truck and find it tasteful and attractive. And though I know little of true ********* offroading, I think you have the right equipment too. I have not been on the list long enough to have voted for you, or at least was not aware that voting was in progress. But I had already taken notice of your truck and had sent you a complimentary post regarding it once before.

Even your choice of wheels looks great on the truck. Most of the newer wheels that shimmer and spin would look so out of place on the 'older' style of truck. Truth be told I don't like them particularly on the newer, more 'sleek' models of SUV's made today anyway. I still have the stock wheels on mine and have looked for something to switch to, but all I see is the new stuff that would look funny on mine. What wheels are those and can they still be found?

There are many great trucks I've seen on this group. Without taking anything away from all the other guys that have put so much into their trucks I will simply say yours deserves to be a feature truck. It's right up there with the best. Congratulations!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno