Just to let you know that I'm here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smartcarkiller

Reaction score
image.jpgimage (1).jpgHello everyone!

My name is Smartcarkiller I live in Oklahoma and drive a '95 XLT. I like to call it my Frankenstein, because the guy that owned it before me built it and he used parts from 3 or 4 different trucks. Kinda threw me off when I had to replace the tie rod end a couple of months ago, I got the wrong part because no one told me that he used the front end off from a '89 250. I decided to use this violent name because: my '95 has a 10" lift with 37.5's and sometimes when I roll over a bump I have to look in my rear view mirror to make sure that I didn't run over a smart car. Okay, I guess I'm being a little paranoid and/or weird, kinda like the Robin Williams character in the movie, "Fatherhood.", when he kept thinking that he kept running over people. LOL!   :))   I don't have any pictures to show at this moment, but I will soon. I will admit that it is very unique though because of my wife she always likes to paint our trucks in her own style. John Deere green and yellow with a lot of other unique phases like "God, guns and John Deere." or " It's not a hate thing, just a redneck thing." (talking about the "Rebel Flag")  :D    

About me I'm 44, raised in Oklahoma. Retied from security and a former Grand Canyon cook. I like to garden, bow hunt and fish, and I'm a (unpublished) poet. I've been married for almost 16 years, have 7 step children 1 bio and 7 grand kids. I came to this site looking for advice on a antifreeze leak. I didn't know weather it was my heater core since the leak was not in the cab. I found the info that I needed right off the bat and since I'm sure everybody here either owns or has owned a Bronco it would be a good site to be a member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Hi SCK.., Welcome ...!

I doubt there's any two of us on here that are exactly alike.  (that goes for the vehicles as well) 

That's probably what helps make it all work.. B)

We always enjoy pics..!!

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone >:D< <'>  !!  looking forward to the pictures.

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23