Installed Fender Well Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmojave

Reaction score
:D this is my 78 400 k&n, holloy 4x4 truck avenger,msd, hedman headers and flow masters. slowly i keep throwing parts at so far so good.

hopfully someone got an idea or two of what to do or not.

Im000054.jpg

freak

Reaction score
Tmojave,Look's good,were running a close setup.I'll be sending it out shortly to get coated.

DSC00500.JPG

DSC00502.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranger429

Reaction score
resizeddrivesideheaders.jpg

Fenderwell, there is no other way to go when it comes to routing your exhaust!! no messing around with the T-case being in the way of an exhaust pipe!

Billz, I got no problem with mine rubbing and I am running 16.5" wide Cepek fun country's.

Billz4x4z

Reaction score
I was thinkin of goin fenderwell exit,just for the fact it is such a pain in the butt to run pipes around the t-case.I recently had to replace 1 of the headers on mine and didn't get the same name brand as the previous owner and ma what a pain.

mudunit77f250

Reaction score
how much $$$ were they and what brand??? i see that you guys have coils in the front with single shocks, but i know my truck has coils with dual shocks and im unsure if they would fit.... one in front of the coil one in back.... thanks

freak

Reaction score
They will fit.I had to space my shock mount away from the frame with a couple of washer's and trim the inner fener a little on the passenger side but that was it.The header's are Hedman.

Ranger429

Reaction score
Mine are made by L+L, very nice header with some heavy duty flanges to eliminate warpage of the ****** and gasket leaking. They also come with a lifetime warranty. I think they were around 4 or 450 bucks, worth every penny in my opinion.

freak

Reaction score
Hedman also make's a header for the 460 in the Bronco's.They have 2" primary's and a 3 1/2" collector.Their elite serie's has 3/8" ******'s along with 14 gauge tubeing.I am not sure about the price or the fit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inquierme32