Im New! Yay! I Just Got My 1st Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cryptonik420

[SoP]BigSix4.9L
Reaction score
Well, last Friday I picked up my 1st Bronco:

Power Nothing - except steering...lol

Has Cadillac seats installed for comfort - pretty sweet

Detriot locked in the rear

Detroit True Track up front

3.73 gears

9" rearend

6" Skyjacker Softride lift (w/6" leafs in the back - no blocks!)

(ewww) NP208

Came with 38.5x15.50x15" Tires. Swapped those onto my F150

Came with 15x10" Precision White Wagon Wheel rims w/2" of backspacing - Swapped those onto my F150

Took the from my F150 35x12.50x15" MT/R's and swapped those for a set of 35x15.50x15" TSL SX's.

No Air Conditioning...

B&M xfercase shifter...

Green interior lights? weird...

Paint is Green/white with rust.

Overall a pretty sweet truck for $1200.00. Glad I picked it up. I'm replacing the chain in the NP208 this week - you can hear it slapping around...

119187.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

cryptonik420

[SoP]BigSix4.9L
Reaction score
LOL...well, that's what I get with the 6" skyjacker softride suspension that was installed on it - as well as a generous amount of fender trimming...This thing ought to flex pretty well.

custom_78

Reaction score
You're sure getting started the right way. That Bronco is cool and this site will help with anything you need. Welcome the B-Zone

OP
OP
C

cryptonik420

[SoP]BigSix4.9L
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm hoping to get her all put back together by this weekend for her maiden voyage. Guess it would help if I drained all the fluids and replaced as many gaskets as possible before heading out...lol, smart people do it that way anyway!

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
You hooked up bro! The tires alone must be half the cost of the truck. Those kind of deals can't be passed up. Looks like a good trail rig. I run 38.5" SX's and they are rough on the road espically if I let the truck sit for long periods (flat spots) I found the Swamper Radials very nice for street (quiet) but have weak side walls.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
That bronc looks like it can go through some mud, thats for sure!! Welcome to the Zone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls