I’m New. I Create “How To” Content & Sell Used Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Thank you for the add. I am a very passionate Bronco fan based in south eastern Michigan. In the early 90s I used to customize Ford broncos an F150s. 30 years later I find myself still enjoying wrenching on these all the trucks. I started a hobby selling the used parts as a part out trucks that are too far gone. (Michigan rust). I’m the administrator on the Facebook group Broncos and Parts Garage, we have a proximately 10,600 members, i’m also on Instagram with 14,000 members @broncos.and.parts - Recently I started a YouTube channel called “Broncos and Parts Garage”, and we have about 1100 members. The YouTube is simply a fun project with my son and I. We’re not gonna get rich on it. Lol. But please take a look a subscribe and comment. I am not a master mechanic nor do I claim to be. I’ve just made these videos showing the techniques I would use to do it. Other people may do things differently and I am always willing to learn new things. If you need any used Bronco or OBS Ford parts, my email is available in all of my YouTube video descriptions. Thx.
Below is a video sample please tell me your thoughts?!?

How To Fix Your Sloppy Shifter Arm | Ford Bronco and F-Series Trucks - Daily Driven Broncos EP 6

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Thank you for the add. I am a very passionate Bronco fan based in south eastern Michigan. In the early 90s I used to customize Ford broncos an F150s. 30 years later I find myself still enjoying wrenching on these all the trucks. I started a hobby selling the used parts as a part out trucks that are too far gone. (Michigan rust). I’m the administrator on the Facebook group Broncos and Parts Garage, we have a proximately 10,600 members, i’m also on Instagram with 14,000 members @broncos.and.parts - Recently I started a YouTube channel called “Broncos and Parts Garage”, and we have about 1100 members. The YouTube is simply a fun project with my son and I. We’re not gonna get rich on it. Lol. But please take a look a subscribe and comment. I am not a master mechanic nor do I claim to be. I’ve just made these videos showing the techniques I would use to do it. Other people may do things differently and I am always willing to learn new things. If you need any used Bronco or OBS Ford parts, my email is available in all of my YouTube video descriptions. Thx.

How To Fix Your Sloppy Shifter Arm | Ford Bronco and F-Series Trucks - Daily Driven Broncos EP 6
I enjoyed watching your video and was wondering. Could you put your contact information on hear. So memembrs hear could talk about getting a part or parts from you. Someone might not be able to watch you video for some reason and not be able to contact you. Thanks.

OP
OP
Broncosandpartsgarage

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
I enjoyed watching your video and was wondering. Could you put your contact information on hear. So memembrs hear could talk about getting a part or parts from you. Someone might not be able to watch you video for some reason and not be able to contact you. Thanks.
[email protected]
Year, make, model, color. Thanks

johnnyreb

Reaction score
[email protected]
Year, make, model, color. Thanks
How about a address or phone number--Like me. I,m not savy enough to hook up the e-mail system on hear unless you have a regular e-maill address. Also BEFORE you put that information as above mentioned--tell them they have to click on you avatar to be able to send you a message. That way you won,t get any spammers.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
How about a address or phone number--Like me. I,m not savy enough to hook up the e-mail system on hear unless you have a regular e-maill address. Also BEFORE you put that information as above mentioned--tell them they have to click on you avatar to be able to send you a message. That way you won,t get any spammers.
I can click on the thing you put up,but I cannot send you a email that way. My computer is not set up to send you anything and their is alot of people on hear.Looking for parts.

SoFloBronco

Reaction score

Love your YT channel! I've learned a ton already on it. Will be attempting the sloppy shifter fix and replacing my passenger power window motor this weekend using your vids as reference. I have been trying to find a video on repairing/replacing the key switch window actuator in the tailgate. All the videos I found seem to only show how to troubleshoot no power or tailgate latch troubleshooting. My front switch works but my key switch does not and I want to know the best way to troubleshoot it and or how to get to it to replace it. Glad you joined this forum!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Love your YT channel! I've learned a ton already on it. Will be attempting the sloppy shifter fix and replacing my passenger power window motor this weekend using your vids as reference. I have been trying to find a video on repairing/replacing the key switch window actuator in the tailgate. All the videos I found seem to only show how to troubleshoot no power or tailgate latch troubleshooting. My front switch works but my key switch does not and I want to know the best way to troubleshoot it and or how to get to it to replace it. Glad you joined this forum!
Seach the threads--their is a article about it.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Love your YT channel! I've learned a ton already on it. Will be attempting the sloppy shifter fix and replacing my passenger power window motor this weekend using your vids as reference. I have been trying to find a video on repairing/replacing the key switch window actuator in the tailgate. All the videos I found seem to only show how to troubleshoot no power or tailgate latch troubleshooting. My front switch works but my key switch does not and I want to know the best way to troubleshoot it and or how to get to it to replace it. Glad you joined this fo--------To get to the key switch. You will have to go to the inside of the tailgate and take a panel off.About 6-8 screws holds it to the tailgate.

OP
OP
Broncosandpartsgarage

Broncosandpartsgarage

Reaction score
Tailgate video is pending. Thanks !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke