Hiiiiiii :D....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wishmeluck

Reaction score
Been looking for my next project for a while and found this XLT sittin in the middle of no where central Oregon. As soon as the rain passes it'll be a nice little project to keep me busy.

Cheers and talk to y'all again soon!!

Attachments

• 20220226_113538.jpg
    20220226_113538.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 8

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats. That is my favorite body style. Had one looked really close to that when I got it.

Is it all red interior too?

OP
OP
W

Wishmeluck

Reaction score
Yup, allllll red. The door panels took the worst of everything and will need to be replaced, but otherwise everything looks pretty managable for a almost 40 year old rig.

Its kind of funny really. When I first started looking I was in the "heck no" camp to the red interior. But for some reason the more I looked the more it started to grow on me, especially when combined with certain exterior colors. And then, I dunno what happened but I started to actually WANT the red. Seeing how fate would have it I guess it all worked out in the end lol 🤷‍♀️

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL awesome you like it. I never liked red, never got used to it, it was just too much. Not for me. The mono tones of the 80's was a tough one. I did like the blue though, depending on seat choice and wood grain dash.
keep telling myself I am going to build one but not yet.

Regardless I drove the red a lot of years and it was an awesome bronco.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23