Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 21, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 20, 2022 * 8 posts * 64 views
BentSpurs said: After replacing a leaky capacitor in the controller board for the digital display in the overhead console of our '96 Bronco Eddie Bauer, it's once again displaying the compass ... Read more >>
June 18, 2022 * 3 posts * 172 views
Js32274 said: Ok guys. Gonna take off my 79 top for the first time tomorro. any last minute tips? best way to store it? Probably will leave it off for 3 weeks. thanks for the help. Read more >>
June 14, 2022 * 24 posts * 755 views
Bar94Bronco said: Hi thank you for the response Let me clarify I charged it with ac can refrigerant, but I did not vaccuum the system. Once it is functioning i am going to take it to be vacuumed ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 248 views
Charlie Brown Bronco said: Hello! My family has a 96 Eddie Bauer that we are looking for a rear seat for. Does anyone know where we may find one? Doesn't have to be Eddie Bauer...since we are probably going ... Read more >>
June 17, 2022 * 26 posts * 579 views
Tiha said: I have gone through that exact thing. Few years ago it hit like 102 and we had to unload a trailer. Work outside for 2 minutes sit in AC for 20. Afterwards I talked to a friend ... Read more >>
June 17, 2022 * 20 posts * 519 views
Jbrownjr said: Season 2, Episode ? Thanks to @L\Bronco we managed to 'do the dance' and get KOER codes: 25 "Knock not sensed during dynamic response test" 41 "Oxygen sensor circuit indicates ... Read more >>
June 20, 2022 * 1 post * 21 views
RockAuto said: Stay cool this summer with GPD's complete A/C Compressor & Component Kits available at RockAuto.com. These A/C Kits come with all the parts to do the job right at reliably low ... Read more >>
June 14, 2022 * 2 posts * 149 views
Cat skinner said: Has been a couple years since I had mine off my 68... Had a hard time getting the bolts loose but the plate stayed inside... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 11 posts * 473 views
johnnyreb said: welcome to the club. Their good people hear to help you. Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 8 posts * 426 views
Motech said: Your poor cold start might be result of memory reset if your battery was disconnected during work performed. If so, some weird idling issues, especially cold-start, are normal. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...