Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on BroncoZone.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on BroncoZone.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 19, 2021 * 40 posts * 1,038 views
Smafugula said: Hey Folks! I am new here, but not new to forums. I recently purchased this 1986 Bronco XLT. What do you think? It has the 5.0l 302 EFI motor w/ manual transmission. I really know ... Read more >>
August 20, 2021 * 18 posts * 379 views
rossr1991 said: fender quality is horrible, understand tweaking hear and there but this one needs metal added to it. [image] Read more >>
August 19, 2021 * 11 posts * 368 views
jimko said: I figured and hoped someone could tell me if this marking on the rear bearing cap might indicate the engine in my daughter's 78 Bronco. I removed the oil pan and fortunately the ... Read more >>
August 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 69 views
Zeus78 said: Okay, so I threw some chromoly axle shafts in over the weekend and I found one of my warn lockouts wouldn't release. So I put a nice set of Mile Markers on. This Bronco has sat ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 372 views
BOB MARLIN said: These 2 bits were laying in the bottom of my rear diff. when I serviced it. Looking through the diagrams they kind of look like the ear tabs from the friction disc for the clutch ... Read more >>
August 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 67 views
BOB MARLIN said: 1990 5.0 Trying to get the a/c working. 42ish psi on the low. 50 psi at idle on the high. It will go no higher than 80psi or so with the increase in RPM. Plus the compressor makes ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 5 posts * 263 views
OX1 said: Didn't fee like spending $140 on both sets of these. Was thinking maybe buy the XLT one's, which are still crazy money @ $35 each, and hand paint the black back in other badges. ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 352 views
Greg B said: My son's full size 89 with 5.0 has an intermittent issue. After getting to full operating temp and reaching destination, when he gets back in vehicle it will start, run a few minutes ... Read more >>
August 18, 2021 * 11 posts * 655 views
johnnyreb said: Maybe this might be a wild guess,but did you check the hose where gas goes into the tank. At the frame? Maybe--wild guess--the body bushing gave out and the body came down and ... Read more >>
August 23, 2021 * 22 posts * 1,000 views
OX1 said: Thanks, just finished up a year long re-fresh, per say ProComp Extreme Alloys. They are cheap Chinese, but just went for first test drive, and they are smooth up through 60 so ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...