Hey, I'm new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hayeshimself

Reaction score
This is my first Bronco, I got it about 3 weeks ago. Almost didn't make it back to the house because this thing barely had any brakes. I have no idea who started building this thing, but he should have given up. So many problems were found after I got it back home. Mostly with the welding. He must have just welded what he thought looked cool.

Anyway, here are some pics.

hpim0012.jpg

hpim0010.jpg

hpim0013.jpg

hpim0014.jpg

hpim0016.jpg

hpim0017.jpg

hpim0019.jpg

hpim0020.jpg

hpim0021.jpg

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
Welcome aboard man, and I think you got an awesome ride to play with. I think you should start with the brakes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rick in Orlando

OP
OP
H

Hayeshimself

Reaction score
Welcome aboard man, and I think you got an awesome ride to play with. I think you should start with the brakes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Rick in Orlando

Oh, those were deff. the first thing that I began working on. I just got the disc brakes on the other day. It was a little more work than what they tell ya. Did anyone else have to beat the inner fender in a lil to get the master cylinder to fit?

But uh, I had the driver side finished first because the company that made the kit had also forgotten to shave the spindle down so that everything could fit. I know, everyone makes mistakes, but who wouldnt want to get their Bronco back on the road A.S.A.P.? :)>-

OP
OP
H

Hayeshimself

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . Great set of pictures.
Good luck,

:)>-
Thanks, I took those when we got it back to the garage, so much pollen though. I wiped everything off and now its starting to build up dust particles. I swear, when will it end? :-"

BRONCOGRL911

Reaction score
Welcome from > me !!! just wanted to let you know you are coming along well from those pics i see. :D/

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls