Hesitation under load

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budster 95

Reaction score
My tank was full also, with 11 year old fuel. I decided to drop my tank, to clean it out. Good thing i did cuz it was a leaker! Fuel gushing from the seams. But i am going to cut out the floor panel access while the tank is out.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
Yeah the diagram is posted thanks. If it is my pump (probably, its the original one) I sure hate to cut into my floor, but probably beats the heck out of dropping the tank, which lucky me is full...

I did this with my Beast and my tank was also full. I used a tube and siphoned the fuel into a bunch of 5 gallon cans. After that I used hand tools to drop the tank. I suggest using something like PB Blaster or something like that, I know some people say to use other stuff but I can't remember what it is off hand.

I suggest using hand tools because there is less of a chance of breaking anything.

It took me a weekend to do this but I did it in the summer and in my driveway with no ramps or lifts...

OP
OP
chris93

chris93

Reaction score
Horn is fine, power to the pump, guess this means the pump has bit the dust

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members