Help. Stolen Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaz.bragg

Reaction score
Bronco, was stolen and then sold from me some years ago. I am continually continuing my search for my bronco. I have photos and the VIN number but I am having trouble locating the 1968 Bronco in a VIN check due to the VIN # being 11 digits and not 17 digits. Besides contact the police (which I've done multiple times each year) does anyone has any advice for me to try and locate the Bronco.

VIN# is U15FLD85692

OP
OP
C

chaz.bragg

Reaction score
These are two photos we had. It was in this condition when it was taken. Just before i graduated college to begin my restoration.

thank you guys for the advice and help.

Attachments

• 7E99AC84-55ED-4B8C-B51F-311D85984A91.jpeg
    7E99AC84-55ED-4B8C-B51F-311D85984A91.jpeg
    575 KB · Views: 12
  • BB7F41BF-927D-4103-BF3A-880764D31FCB.jpeg
    BB7F41BF-927D-4103-BF3A-880764D31FCB.jpeg
    598.3 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
C

chaz.bragg

Reaction score
The vehicle was from Rome Georgia, stolen from Adairsville Georgia, likely sold to someone in the surrounding area. The VIN number did come back and say it was registered in 2013 but it did not list who or an address besides it was in Georgia. I will be contacting the tag office tomorrow morning. Any other advice helps. Thanks gentleman.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Chaz,
If you have a police report on the theft make copies for office and local or state patrol.

OP
OP
C

chaz.bragg

Reaction score
We have.. We have actually located the VIN# w the state and they have told me it is registered to someone. we are now getting things together to take action. Because of the website you provided me to look up with VIN#. Thank you!
We have searched that vin# multiple times even with the state but nothing never came back. Now all of sudden it is. Much much appreciated !!!!!!

hopefully will have good news soon.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We have.. We have actually located the VIN# w the state and they have told me it is registered to someone. we are now getting things together to take action. Because of the website you provided me to look up with VIN#. Thank you!
We have searched that vin# multiple times even with the state but nothing never came back. Now all of sudden it is. Much much appreciated !!!!!!

hopefully will have good news soon.

Awesome to hear. Keep us posted how things work out.

MacGregor

Reaction score
Chaz,
Sucks that they were able to register without it popping up as stolen. Sometimes they stay on ranches and dont get back in the system. Praying you have a good result, and get your old horse back. My dad had an old packard stolen years ago, way before technology could help him track it. Blessings for a great outcome! Too bad you can't go do a doughnut in the yard of the dirtbag who stole it, guess that's pushing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar