Hello from Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olemanoz

Reaction score
My_First.jpgHi, I'm new to the forum, been lurking for a while. I'm a 62 year old retiree who just got my first Bronco. It's a stock 1987 xlt 5.0 auto. It will be my DD. My first project is to get some rims and 33in. BFG tires. Maybe a 4in. lift later.

Mike @ Tracy

Reaction score
Thats a very clean looking rig, Wow, I didnt know that 87 was the year they changed the front end, Nice Bronc welcome to the zone!!!!!!

RBuffordTJ

Reaction score
My first project is to get some rims and 33in. BFG tires. Maybe a 4in. lift later.
That's exactly what is going on mine, I got setback but mine is a weekend play toy. Make sure to share pics when you get it done! And welcome to The Zone!

Rick in Orlando

Crvk99

Reaction score
Good looking truck. Nice to see a friend from Illinois(from Jacksonville), got my 33 BFGs 2 weeks ago and love em. They fit under the truck w/no lift and no rub at all..

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
hello nice to see people from illinois

where you around?

I'm in woodridge...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hi BlueThunder, I'm right accross the river from St. Louis, Mo. in Fairmont City, IL.
Oh wow. I don't live down there but i do go to my friends dads house rather often which is right in Freeburg...If i bring my bronco down sometime soon maybe we should meet up...I haven't been down there this month but last month i was down there every weekend...I love it down there its so much nicer than being in the suburbs of Chicago...

Last edited by a moderator:

missioncontrol

Reaction score
wow, nice looking truck.... and looks awesome with the new wheels... I have an 87 also, same color but my paint is in worst shape....

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! The new tires make that Bronco look really good, JSM84

89Bronco58

Reaction score
hello and welcome (belated as anything) and nice truck, looks very clean and im loving them tires and rims, i hyave a suggestion you may like, get a pushbar/brushguard for the front, i put one on my truck and was amazed at how much better it made the truck look, you have blackj rims so maybe a black one would look excellent