Hello All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ambull

Reaction score
Members:

I just joined up a few days ago to post a question about headers for my rig. I appreciate the response and thank the group for your kindness. The more posts and discussions I read, the more I am impressed with the knowledge some of you share. I originally had planned to just have this one question addressed, but now I will continue to log on because I like the group.

I recently purchased my first Bronco. An '89 FS XLT (351). It had 68,000 original miles and is in excellent shape. I love this rig and plan on tinkering with it alot.

Thanks again, talk to you soon.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just wanted to add that this forum has developed better than even I had hoped, I really appriciate all the helpful people and I want to personally welcome you to the discussion forum and hope you will be back often!

Thanks again,

Dana

racerbo836

Reaction score
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23