Just arrived to say hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome,

I can imagine you have had quite a lot of fun in your travels. Great pictures.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
New to the list. Have nearly 40 years of off-roading and at one time had my own club. HEGOWEE 4WD CLUB. Have questions? I'm hear to help if I can. Visit http://www.ankhenterprises.org/adventures.htm a taste of my body of knowledge.
Thanks to everyone on this list that shares similar content.
All the best.
Hear, I thought our *** holes were bad. hahaha Welcome to the club.

OP
OP
markalarson

markalarson

Reaction score
Thank you West Virginia. I don't see your Bronco or rig? I built my Bronco from the ground up. After the stock suspension over stressed the cab and broke all the factory weld seams. The cab literally fell apart. Door/window pillars//cab window seams//windshield window frame sheared. After the window almost fell out I had to find another cab. After finding a 1980 stress free cab/body I went to work. Lifted the entire body off the factory mounts so I could roll the chassis out. Stripped the wiring harness out, kept the manual roll up window doors, Prepped all sheet metal floorboard with anti-rust and paint, kept the '85 dash and integrated all the electronics. Installed all new polyurethane body mounts, 4" Super lift spring suspension and prerunner steering system, Remove AOD trans and replace with T-18 4 speed granny, bell housing, flywheel, hydraulic clutch, hydraulic system, throw-out bearing all bolted right up to the FI 302. Kept the Borg Warner transfer case. Pulled and replaced the 3:55 axle gears with 4:10 Auburn (rear), 4:10 True Trac (front). Super lift shocks all around with 35" tires. Integrated everything back together and added a custom head liner. The Grey Bronco pulling the military trailer is the final result. NO MORE STRESS CRACKS. The prerunner steering system and lift kit makes the Bronco much more trail worthy. The 4:10 ring & pinion with the tranny/transfer upgrades doesn't over burden the cruise control and are in total sink. Shes still a baby with 135,000. Only 10 mpg though. Hopefully I'll be able to make a trip to WV someday?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Your welcome. You done alot too it You can,nt see my bronco? Oh its camaflouged---ask L\Bronco--

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Hear,s one of my 78,s

Attachments

• 78 Ford Bronco with ALL SMALL MIRRORS.jpg
    78 Ford Bronco with ALL SMALL MIRRORS.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 2

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads